Where do I register?
Register to view all educational sessions and product demos here.
Is there a fee to attend?
Registration for National Pavement Conference Live is FREE! If you can’t make it on February 23-25 or if your schedule does not allow you to attend the sessions your want—don’t worry! Sessions will also be available to watch on-demand for six months after the event.
My company is a Virtual Conference sponsor. Do I need to register to attend the sessions?
Yes. Register you and your staff here so that you can view sessions.
Where do I log in to watch the sessions?
On February 23-25 all sessions will be accessed via this website. Just visit nationalpavementlive.com on these days.
I'm having difficulty logging in, can you help?
- Go to the registration home page.
- Use your login credentials you used to register for the event.
What if my audio isn't working?
- Make sure your computer/device’s audio is available, unmuted and the volume is turned up to an acceptable level.
- If you are having trouble with receiving the audio, please select the “?” in the upper corner of the Webcast interface, and select “Test My System Now.” This will give you information on your connection and how to remedy any problems you may have.
- Often just simply disconnecting and rejoining the event will allow you to catch a better stream of the audio if you are experiencing audio problems.
- NOTE: All sessions can only be listened to via audio, there is no dial-in option.
How do I ask questions during the sessions?
During the sessions:
- On the left side of your screen there will be a chat box labeled “Ask a Question” where you can enter your questions. All but one of the sessions will have speakers available at the end of the session to answer your submitted questions.
- One of our sessions, Fraud Busting, is pre-recorded and you will submit your questions directly to the speaker at the end of the session.
- Questions cannot be seen by other viewers, only the speakers will see your questions.
- If you have additional questions for speakers, you may submit them here
How do I access speaker handouts?
In the bottom left corner of the screen there will be a “Event Resource” section and any available handouts can be found there.
Will my sessions be available to view after the live session has aired?
- It will be available as an on-demand event approximately 15 minutes after the live session has ended.
- You can use the same event page and email credentials to enter the on-demand version.
Are you offering certificates?
Yes! After viewing the live or on demand session, you will be asked to complete a brief survey. Upon completing the survey, you will receive a certificate of completion. Please note, the certificates are per session to the registered and logged in attendee.
If I did not receive my certificate, who do I contact?
Please contact Laura Caskey:
How can I enter the raffles?
I'm interested in sponsoring a future NPE, who do I contact?
Please contact Russ Turner:
- (770) 291-5487
I'm interested in speaking at a future NPE, who do I contact?
Please contact Laura Caskey:
When does NPE 2022 take place?
The 2022 NPE is scheduled for Feb. 23-25, 2022, in Charlotte, N.C.